Thursday, January 27, 2005

You girls aren't much fun!

Girls girls girls! I come home from a veryyyy tiring day at work looking forward to catching up with you at the blog and you let me down! Instead I'll start. It actually was a pretty good day. I ripped a strip off the kids yesterday so they were pretty well behaved today. Except I spent first recess yelling at children to come down off this hill that the snowplow had made. Some were actually hiding behind the hill and there was no way I was climbing it in my Roots boots. So anyway as soon as I came in I was being evaluated. Kind of stressful as basically my future career for next year was hanging in the balance. Some of the kids were getting a little excited and I haven't actually talked to the principal yet to see how it went. I think it went all right though. So we spent the afternoon skating at the rink which was fun. It would suck if you couldn't skate as I spent most of the time dodging children. Anyway that's it for me. This evening is my favourite evening. After ufit I shower, put on my care bear jammies and sit down on the couch to eat the equivalent of the calories I burned off at ufit. Joking, salt free air popped popcorn for me. All righty hope you're having a great Thursday gals!
CT

No comments: