Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Thanks a lot MC

Well thank you MC for posting my favourite picture ever to the internet! Ah well it definitely was a good night, Bernard. Well ladies I wish I had a crazy story for you about my weekend in C-town but unfortunately I got nothing. I made a little fool out of myself on MSN but that's a story for me to send to you by email as I'm too chicken to post it on here if you get my drift. As for Saturday night I think I became an old lady. I had some wine with my bro and his girlfriend, watched a movie and went to bed. Planning to go out this Friday or Saturday though so things may get better!
All right girls the snow storm is over so I should probably prepare myself to work or something like that tomorrow.
CT

1 comment:

The Girls said...

I know you love me CT - MC