Tuesday, January 25, 2005

How's life in the land of snow?

Hello everyone,

Are you all dug out from the storm? I've seen the pics and they're quite something. Bren's got some pics up on his blog too if you want to take a look, b-random.blogspot.com I don't really have anything to say today. I'm just trying to kill some time before lunch. I have some work to do, but I figured lunch is only half an hour away, so what's the point of getting all into the work and then leaving, right? It'll easily get done this afternoon. No plans for tonight other than watching Gilmore Girls and One Tree Hill. My life is so exciting. Trev and I watched 7th Heaven together yesterday. Isn't that sweet? I had a great heart to heart with my boss this morning about pharmacy and how I should apply again and she'd help me with the interview. She's a pharmacist and just loves it so much she thinks I should do it too. I guess she does like me afterall. I really wish I had some stories that were at least mildly entertaining. My computer crashed last night and I thought I lost everything and felt like a dumbass when I called Dell because I couldn't turn off the computer and the guy told me to hold the power button for 6 seconds and at exactly the count of 6 it turned off. He must have thought I was quite the moron since I couldn't even turn the computer off. Alright, that's it. Talk to you all soon :)

MC

No comments: