Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I miss you girls

I really do ladies. I'm just here hanging out at work and getting ready to correct some journals and thinking how nice it would be if it were Christmas break again and we could all just go out. Why can't Christmas break be everyday? As for me work was pretty good today and tomorrow we're going skating! Just watch we're going to do work all morning and tomorrow afternoon when it's time to go skating there's going to be a huge storm and we'll have to go home. Not very fun but that my luck in this world. All right hope you all had a great day and I'll chat with you all later.
CT

2 comments:

The Girls said...

I miss you girls too!! I have been busy at work, and got stuck in the storm at work the other night....it was a looooooong shift, like almost 18 hrs, and not a wink of sleep. It was pretty much horrible coming on the end of the shift.
CT- are you still coming over to hali on the 29th??

and by the way MC I think this is a really good idea!!

Kendra

The Girls said...

CT,

I miss everyone too. That's why I made this!!! So we can all keep in touch better. Im glad to see everyone has caught on to the basics. I was a little worried. Good luck with the skating trip. I hope the storm doesn't ruin it.

MC