Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I think I live with a bear

Is it possible for a 25 year old guy to go into hibernation? Because I think Trevor has done it. In the past 5 days, not once have I seen him come out of his room before it got dark outside. Maybe he's a vampire, I'm not sure, but it's getting a little odd. Don't get me wrong, I'm used to having my brother sleep until like noon or 1, then go to sleep at 3 or 4am, but this guy's making breakfast around 10pm. I heard him come in at 5am on Sunday. Anyway, I just felt the need to vent that. Oh yeah, in the beginning he was really good about cleaning up his dishes and stuff, now the stuff that's in the sink has been there for 3 days. Starting to get annoying. Why did I agree to live with a boy? I must have been drunk.

Michelle

2 comments:

The Girls said...

Hey ladies I'm not sure if this is going to work or not..that is if i can do it right or not. !! Fingers crossed.
Well I was going to go to PEI this weekend but now I thnk mom and dad are coming over here. Dads bday is on the 25 and Calebs was just the other day. I'm going to keep this short cause I don't know if its going to work or not.
Pam

The Girls said...

Well done Pam you did it. Too bad you're not coming this weekend it could have been fun but I will be at Skate Dartmouth the following weekend so we'll have to meet up.
CT