Sunday, January 30, 2005

wish I could show you all a photo

I don't know how to put photos on the blog yet.... someone could show me how.
Have we noticed that there are other people commenting on our blog. I don't have a problem with it and I find it amusing that they chose mine to comment on!
So girlies I am in love! I know I have said it many times before, without meaning it!! (stupid boys) But this time it is sure near real!!! Dave Owen that I met in Aus and I have been chatting like maniacs ever since we left eachother that night in Coogee. We have adopted "webcam dates" where we can see eachother while we talk! Gotta love technology!! He is planning on coming here to visit the first week in April! Which ties in prefectly for Michelles visit the end of April. A good ol' ROAD TRIP full of surfers will be just what I will need! Then if things work out "smashingly" when Dave comes here I am going to get my Visa for England and move to Leeds with him!
I know what you are all thinking, I'm moving way too fast!!! It is not like we just met, we have known eachother for awhile and we have a bond that is more than just physical (obviously as we are a zillion miles apart) which has to count for alot!
Plus I wanted to go to Europe anyway and I may as well go where I know someone. We will always have our friendship if things in the "romance" department fizzle. I am great at being friends with Ex-boyfriends/dates (excluding Jonny).
That is that, I just needed to tell you all, I want to shout it from the rooftops.
Now all I have to do is figure out what to do with all these guys I met online!
Oh well!
Amanda

2 comments:

The Girls said...

Wow Amanda! I still can't believe the luck you're having in the love department. Think you could share the love? Michelle says I need to start signing my name on my comments although I feel that most of you can tell it's me. Right? CT

The Girls said...

can always tell it is you CT!
Amanda