Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Hello Girls!

Yippee...my first posting! This is a great idea. I finally have time to write something because I'm home sick today. Everyone has been sick including Darcy so I'm not surprised I'm sick now too. We had a busy weekend going back and forth to St. Hyacinthe to see Megan (D's sis) in the National Boxing Sr. Championships where she got silver in her weight class. It was fun and I got really into it...until I saw some of the bigger guys fight. They were kind of scary. Megan and I decided that they were gangsters with their gold chains and entourage. It was also funny to watch the tiny people box...guys who were 46kg! They looked like little hobbits boxing. Yes I know that's evil...but it was really funny. Saturday night I went out with some girls from my glass to one girl's house for dinner and another's for a party. I've spent most of today sleeping. zzz. Wish I had One Tree Hill to watch. Ahhh. Miss you all!!
Love, Lyndsay

1 comment:

The Girls said...

Oh Lynds it's so great to hear from you! At least one of us went out on Saturday night. I went to bed at 10:30. Did you ever think you'd hear that from me, the party girl? I did have a very big day and an early start but still... Anyway gotta go lay on the heating pad for awhile. You know girls my back's getting worse all the time, a physiotherapist might come in handy ;). I'm not going to say who it is, can you guys guess?