Wednesday, January 26, 2005

My days aren't very exciting

I went to the library to get a membership yesterday. I waited patiently in line and slowly made my way to the front, and when I finally reached the librarian, I was slightly surprised to look at her and see she had a full on moustache. Now, this girl was probably only 30. You'd think someone would tell her! It was horrible. I felt bad for the poor girl. Anyway, that was the most interesting thing that happened to me yesterday.

Lynds, I'm glad that you finally got on here and figured everything out. I probably check this and my brother's at least once or twice an hour while I'm at work. A little sad really. The boxing sounds very interesting. Pam, very exciting about the Louis Vuitton. If you don't mind my asking, how much was it? Thanks for the vote of confidence, unfortunately I really don't want to do pharmacy anymore, but definitely didn't want to tell my boss that. Kendra, you've been quiet for awhile. Were you snowed in at work? CT, guess who's moving to Ottawa next week? ;) Amanda, good luck with the job search. I talk to you everyday so I don't have anything better to say to you!

I should get back to my super exciting day at work. I dropped my discman on the floor, so now it won't work right. :( I'm stuck with the radio. Back to the research on San Diego and the US West Coast...not exactly work related, but very useful for me. I love getting paid to surf the internet. Miss you all!!!

MC

No comments: