Sunday, January 30, 2005

My weekend

Hi Ladies,

Let me give you all the rundown of my weekend. Friday night I went over to Jonathan's place to do some pre-drinking. We were going to go to see Jimmy Swift, but got word from someone who was there who said it was sold out. I was just chatting with everyone and not paying attention to how much I was drinking. I had bought Vex which meant I got 6 coolers for $10. So I got there about 8:00 and was finished the coolers around 10:30. Not too smart. Before long I was up in the bathroom puking and decided I'd stick it out awhile before I went home. I lasted until about 12 when I was sick again and decided it best to leave. I walked home and everything was cool until I woke up in the morning and proceeded to be sick every 10 - 20 minutes until 3:30 in the afternoon. Good times!!! My stomach still hurts. Ginger Ale was the cure.

Last night I went over to Peggy's for fondue and wine. Needless to say I opted not to have any wine, but everyone else sure did. Pegs, Hugh and Karyn went through 4 1/2 bottles. Our first 2 courses went well. Very tasty...however, but the time it came to preparing dessert, Hugh was slightly intoxicated and royally screwed up everything. The chocolate fondue turned into chocolate milk to which he added cornstarch to thicken it. Not at all tasty. I'll just say as Hugh got drunker, chocolate was getting everywhere. He then attempted to make ice cream, but it wouldn't freeze, so when he tried to put it back in the freezer, he dropped it and it ended up all over the kitchen floor. Pretty entertaining.

Lynds, how was the brewery? I'm jealous. I bet it was fun. How were you feeling this morning? And yes, Trev was using the magic eraser on the pink and purple walls. Amanda, so glad to hear you're in love. Not something I've ever heard you say before ;) As you know, I totally understand the Dave thing. Exciting that he's coming to visit. Can't wait to get there myself! CT, Foxy and Pam, I can't wait to hear about your exciting adventures in Hali this weekend. That's it for me. I'm going to get myself back into my bed where I have spent pretty much the whole weekend. Hope you all had a good one.

Love,
MC

1 comment:

The Girls said...

Oh Michelle, at least you had a good time and made it home all right. 6 coolers made you that sick though? That seems kind of weird, I mean I know you drank them fast but still. Wow. Did Trev hold your hair back for you? Because that's what a good roomate would do!