Monday, January 24, 2005

Snow day for me!

Hello all!
Yeah we definitely had a snow day here on PEI. I think that pretty well everyone did. Compass had to be broadcast from Halifax and they showed Bruce Rainnie in front of CBC because you couldn't even get into the building. The ploughs have only been back on the road for like an hour so I'm not really expecting to go to work tomorrow. Although I would be happy if I did go as we're starting to get really behind in math. Hope you all had an enjoyable day as well. Pam way to go at being a trooper and going to work! Kendra I'm guessing you are also at work, best of luck with that. Remember girls I'm coming over on the weekend. Hoping to have a successful weekend. The 3 kids I have in Skate Dartmouth all placed last weekend in Summerside. Well that's it for me ladies, enjoy yourselves this evening.
CT

No comments: