Saturday, January 29, 2005

Tonight - All you can eat and drink !!! :)

Yes that's right...I'm headed to a Molson brewery party. Tonight Darc's class is having a "Snow Ball". I'm very excited because it means I get to dress up because it's a semi-formal! Ahh...memories of Christmas dances. I miss my girls. :,( And this time there's no need of pre-drinking because all the drinks will be free. (Ok technically not free but $30 isn't that bad.) I wish I liked beer although they do have Tornados (cooler-ish) which are pretty good. My plan is to not drink too much because I have so much work to do tomorrow. But I'm not sure I'll be able to hold myself to that. I'm also excited because today it was -7 instead of -27...yipppeee!!
OK, I have to do a bit more studying before I try and transform sick-with-cold Lyndsay into semi-formal Lyndsay. Wish me luck.
Love, Lynds

Michelle- about Trevor and the magic eraser....was he cleaning the pink and purple walls with that??

1 comment:

The Girls said...

Oh Lynds,
I'm anxious to hear how this one turns out? Did you also spend the evening visiting our porcelain friend? CT