Friday, January 28, 2005

Phantom of the Opera

Hello Ladies!
Well last night was so much fun, we went to see Phantom of the Opera in the Oxford theater which has got to be one of the oldest ones in halifax, its one room and all they show is one movie at a time. Its so cool, and sooo big! Anyways it was too funny we were all so wired for sound I"m surprised we were 1. able to sit that long, 2. didn't get kicked out...however we did get some looks at the end of the show! Which was a good show, i loved the dresses the girls wore!
Anyways that was last night, this morning everything is the same as usual get up, go to the gym, come home eat breakfast and watch CNN...so today I thought I would be different I would watch Canada AM....BIG MISTAKE....as I turn to it there is a guy on there about how today is the "the day" he is going to kill himself....what the hell is this?? 9am ??? I didn't know what to do so I sat and watched this guy talk about how he was going to committ suicide today....wild . Anyways I work early today and late tonight...Pub Night! fun fun! Can't wait to see Carolyn tomorrow I don't work tomorrow night so I will call you sometime tomorrow (Saturaday) ! Talk toyou later love you all

Pam

1 comment:

The Girls said...

The story about the guys committing suicide was the first thing I heard on the radio this morning at 6:30am. Good times. I can kind of understand...he's dying of terminal lung disease. The reason they're talking about it is he's having has wake today and going to say goodbye to family and friends and then going home to kill himself. I think it's almost better to tell everyone and say goodbye than to just do it and shock everyone. If I knew I was dying, I'd rather go out on my own terms than sit around and wait it out. Anyway, that's my deep and thoughtful rant for the day.

MC