Friday, January 21, 2005

These are the days of our lives

Good day ladies,

How are we today? I was pleasantly surprised to get to work today and receive a phone call informing me I was going to be attending meetings with my supervisor. It was really interesting. I think most of you would think that it was the most boring thing in the world, but listening to RCMP and police talking about drug trafficking and clandestine meth labs is really interesting to me. I was also relieved not to have to stare at my computer all day.

Tonight, I'm going to a hockey game with Peggy, Hugh, and Jonathan. I feel like I'm setting someone up on a blind date. I know Hugh really wants some guys to hang out with and I think he and Jonathan will get along really well. Cross your fingers! Other than going on what's going to look like a double date, I have no plans for the weekend.

I wish I had something entertaining to tell you, but RCMP just aren't that funny. Amanda, be careful and have fun tonight. CT, the frost does sound cool. I guess that's about it. Talk to you all later!

MC

No comments: