Thursday, January 20, 2005

Bored

So, here I am, sitting at my desk as a Federal Government employee getting paid pretty good money to spend my time writing postings for the internet, checking my e-mail, and reading up on world events. Pretty hectic day. Whew. My boss has a huge presentation/meeting tomorrow, so I think she's forgotten that I exist, and I plan on keeping it that way, at least for today. I was looking at her the other day and I realized she looked really familiar, and then I figured out what it was...she looks like Bruce, the shark from 'Finding Nemo'. I know it sounds mean, but it's true...she's got weird teeth and beady eyes. Just an observation. I don't have much else to entertain you with right now. Pam, I'm sorry you're frustrated. You have to use a different program to add pictures, so maybe that's why it screwed up. Kendra, I'm glad you've been on. Now the only one missing is the Lynds. The bear came out of hibernation for awhile yesterday, but still didn't clean up his mess. I will end my posting with a quote for the day..."Boys are stupid" (and not that much fun to live with)

MC

No comments: