Tuesday, January 18, 2005

We should use this to keep in touch

Hey Ladies,
How's it going? I have been inspired by my brother. He set up one of these blog thingies and I love it. All you do is post whatever you want and everyone else can comment on what you say. I set this one up for all of us to use. I thought maybe it would be easier to post stuff on here than writing e-mails to everyone. You can put up pictures and stuff too. To make a new post, go to www.blogspot.com and sign in. Our username is the_ctown_girls, and the password is tubesocks. Go to 'create new posting' and you're set. If you're commenting on something, just click on 'comment' underneath the post. And make sure you sign your name since we're all using the same profile. So, when you get the e-mail and get here, try to post something and let me know what you think. Hope you're all on here soon :)

Michelle

1 comment:

The Girls said...

Wow Michelle what a great idea! This will be fun and keeping in touch is very important. Just a reminder that I am presently the only C-Town girls since the rest of you left me here to hang out by myself.