Sunday, January 30, 2005

Scottish you say?

Hello ladies!
Of course I dont have a story to give you. Are you kidding, heading out on the Hali town with Pam of course there's a story. So I got to Dartmouth on Friday and spent some time at the rink. Kendra came and picked me up and we went to TGIFriday's for supper. IT was lovely but I'm afraid to say we ate far more than should be eaten. To the point that Kendra thought she may have to bring out the Betty B factor. Went back to Kendra's place which is so cute! I read everyone's blogs for the day and we watched a little TGIF and headed back to my hotel. I hada pretty early Saturday and spent most of the morning at the rink. Pam met me at the mall and we did a little shopping. Had a great time at the Clinique counter where we got the VIP PEI treatment. From there we had some supper and went back to the rink. We called Kendra but she was going to bed. PPPLLLUUUHH! So we headed down to the Lower Deck. Signal Hill was playing and it was awesome! Pam's friends met us there and we had a few drinks. Then this guy walked by with a whole bunch of snow in his hair and he had an accent. I was like dude there's snow in your hair and he said someone dared him to stick his head in a snowbank so he did. So they were like British airforce or something like that and were stopped in Hali for the night due to a storm. They had no idea wherebouts in Canada they were and one actually asked me if there were polar bears close by. I told him there were ;) One was from Scotland and we all just had a little fun discussing New Year's Resolutions. They tried to convince me to break mine but I held strong right Pam!! We taught them how to stomp their feet and clap to Spirit of the West and they gave us some thoughtful expressions. Anyway gals' I've just arrived home from a long weekend and must somehow clean the basement and plan my teaching day tomorrow.
LOVE YOU ALL,
CT

No comments: