Saturday, January 29, 2005

Why am I sitting here on a Friday night?

I know why, because I am a loser, ok I'll try not to be so harsh on myself...... I suck. How many guys do I have in my life right now (ok that made me sound like a slut). I mean I am in conversations with like 5 guys at the moment (the love of my life is in England can't help that) and I cannot find anything to do with my Friday night. I guess I have to learn to be calm some weekends, and I do have an interview tomorrow (wish me luck girls).
I suppose I could have made plans. I did go out to dinner with my cousin and all her friends (she is turning 16), I felt uber old! That was that. I was hoping to come back, go online and someone there to be bored also. I am turning all girlie!!!!!
Sorry i just need to vent abit gals, and since you are all prob. out (lucky Michelle at JSB and CT in Hali, have fun guys miss ya) I thought I would talk to the Blog.
Blog you are my friend........ I'm losing it! hahahaha

No comments: