Friday, January 28, 2005

TGIF!!!

Hi,

I am so glad it's Friday. Not that the week was long, I'm just glad it's over. I've been staring at my computer the entire day and I think I'm going cross eyed. My plans for the weekend include tagging along with my cousin and pigging out at Peggy's.

Tonight I think I'm going to Jimmy Swift with Jonathan and some of his friends. Now, JSB isn't my first choice for live music, but I can't be choosy with so few friends, can I? Should be fun as long as there's alcohol involved. Foxy, did you know Jonathan lives with Matt Doucette? Can't wait to meet him. Don't know him at all, just remember I think he's hot. JP invited me over for a dinner party tonight, and when I declined suggested he show up at the bar later on. Good times :( I'll have to grab on to someone and pretend they're my boyfriend or something.

Tomorrow night is fondue and wine Chez Peggy. Apparently Hugh is quite excited and has the whole menu planned out. I believe we will be joined by Peggy's brother Ted and her other brother's girlfriend Karyn. Then I plan to spend Sunday in bed or on the couch watching tv and/or movies. And that's it!

Not sure who it was that asked when I was going to Vancouver, cause I thought you all knew. My guess is it was Pam. I'm planning on going as soon as I finish work, probably the day after, so the 23rd or 24th of April until the second week of May (I'm skipping my first week of school). While I'm out there, Amanda and I are planning on renting a car and going on a road trip to San Diego. Driving the West coast is the only other travel I've ever really wanted to do besides Australia. I can't wait. Anyway, it's about that time to start packing up the desk and get myself home. I think I'll stop by the mall on the way and look for something to wear tonight. Yipee! Miss you lots and talk to you soon.

Love,
MC

No comments: