Monday, May 01, 2006

Finally found my place..

In halifax, which actually isn't too far from where I am or where i've been. What do I mean by this?? Well I'm moving back into Stoneybrook (the place I was for 2 years)I got a 1 bedroom and I'm super duper excited. The landlord held it for me all day today, even told people that I lived in the building so I could see it first and say yes or no, I guess I was a good tenent before :) So I move in on June 1.
I also booked the flight to TO, i'm leaving here with mom and dad on July 20 (thurs.) and coming back on the sunday a short flight but thats ok. I'm all my vaction time this summer in PEI!!! I have offically booked off from the 11-20 of Aug. so it should be a good time! I'm thinking some quality Peakes time, PD in the dish, Brackley, maybe even a tatoo or something...?? hahaha Anyway I'm in a great mood right now, just handed my propsal to all my committee members today! Its a good day so far! Hope eveyone else is doing good too!

Love y'all
Pam xoxox

1 comment:

The Girls said...

mmm PD in the dish. Anyway I'm glad someones in a good mood. All of my kids except one failed today while I was at work. When the bell rang I felt sick to my stomach phoning to see if they'd passed. Still feel pretty awful so I'm at home and mom and I are going to the mall after supper.
CT