Friday, May 05, 2006

Hello!

I FINALLY posted my pictures from North Carolina. They're following this post. I think I managed to capture some of the major parts of the Dawson's Creek that we all know and love.

As I commented on one of CT's various posts, I got my apartment this week. I'll be signing the lease this afternoon and then I'll be able to finally breathe a real sigh of relief. Then the next headache will be figuring out when/how to move. It never ends.

I wanted to let you all know that I've decided to move to Australia and find myself a sugar daddy. I've been chatting with Dr. Rob again lately, who's still in Perth, and I decided yesterday that I'm going to move down there and let him support me :P I discovered he's doing quite well for himself (around $135,000 a year) and just bought himself a brand new 3 bedroom house on the beach, so I figure there's more than enough room for me. Pam, you'll appreciate the new car he's saving for...a Porsche SUV. He said a couple times that I should come visit and I'll be sure to inform you all of my departure.

If only the possibility of taking off to the other side of the world to meet up with a guy I only met once was feasible. Life would be sweet if I could just move to Aus and sit on the beach all day while someone else paid the bills. Although when I put it that way, it really doesn't sound like a bad idea, does it?

I should end this now since I am at work and all. I miss you all lots. Talk to you soon.

Love,
MC

2 comments:

The Girls said...

Wow MC that's awesome! I do recognize some of the places for sure. I'm so glad you, Peter and Sue had a great time. I'm off to Norboro now but I'll talk to you ladies later.
Love ya,
CT

The Girls said...

You know I would love this guy right?? And with that SUV I say, have his children girl!! :) haha

Pam