Saturday, May 20, 2006

Hilarious website!!!


Here are my top 4 results:
~ Kate Hudson 74%
~ Christina Ricci 74%
~ Paula Abdul 73%
~ Charlize Theron 73%

I also tried it with another pic...
~ Mischa Barton 74%
~ Sofia Coppola 74%
~ Reese Witherspoon 73%
~ Penelope Cruz 73%

Only 4 celebs were matched to both pics - Penelope Cruz(I wish!), Anne Hathaway, Christina Ricci & Alyssa Milano. I don't see the resemblance!! I was matched with a lot of other random celebs...including Eva Longoria, Lucille Ball, and even Michael Keaton!!

It's another rainy day here!! I miss the sun...it's been so long since I've seen it! I'm pumped for Ottawa this weekend. I'm still a little scared of the 10km but you're allowed to walk so I won't kill myself girls. MC is also going to try to come to Montreal for June 6th (and hopefully the weekend before!!) to see Snow Patrol. I'm so excited!! I also realized that the beer festival is on that weekend. http://www.festivalmondialbiere.qc.ca/ We'd have so much fun MC!! ;) See you soon.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend.
Love, Lynds
xoxo

No comments: