Thursday, May 04, 2006

Remember when...

All right ladies since the blog is dying down again I thought it was time to bring back the ever classic remember when's. Not really I think we've relived most of them about as much as we can. Except of course "I'm not running a whorre house!" "What the fuck car were you in?" and "tubesocks!" Those are classics. Anyway that's not what this is about. Lynds and Marla do you guys remember how insane Mrs. Woods used to get before concerts in the old Spring Park days? Well that's me today! For some reason I seem to be a little on the cranky side today (long week) and when I was getting to them to sing I got all mad because they were looking all over the place so I brought back the whole cross your hands in front of you eyes on me. It's kind of freaky that I'm using her tactics but hey they were singing a bit better until one started pointing at me. Realized he was pointing at the clock and gym started 10 minutes ago. We power-walked and of course I got a lecture but I don't know why she got to sit in her office for 10 minutes doing nothing. All right heading to K-town for some quality bonding time with Allyn for the weekend but I'm planning on taking Saturday night pretty easy because Lynn's going home so some of you may get phone calls. Marla and Amanda I don't know that I actually know where either of your numbers are.
Super busy in C'town,
CT

3 comments:

The Girls said...

Even though I didn't go to Spring Park, your storytelling is so superb that I feel as though I was there. I got in trouble at work today for taking too long at lunch. Shitty...and I'd been in such a good mood right before that after talking to Dr. Rob in Australia. I'll fill you all in on that later on. If my internet cooperates tonight, I'll finally post my NC pics and all the excitement from O-Town.

MC

The Girls said...

That sucks MC. Did you tell them it's because you feel the need to chew all of your food 55 times? They might have let you slide if they knew how painfully slow you are at eating. Also I read my class a touching story about the tulip festival today and I mentionned my best friend lived in Ottawa and she might be able to get some pics for me. Is it too late/early?
CT

The Girls said...

It's just in time. The Tulip Fest actually started yesterday. I'll see what I can do for you over the weekend as long as the weather cooperates. And for the record, we were late because we were shopping...not actually eating :P I didn't even get to eat lunch at all yesterday because by the time I got back, I was too scared to go buy any food.

MC