Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Complete & Utter Nonsense

Ladies really this blog has to start picking up the pace, I mean seriously I'm starting to feel as though I'm a blog addict and for some strange reason wonder if they have meetings for things like this! ?? haha I'm honestly just getting really excited for the summer. Got an invite to my cousins wedding (kennedy side) and its at 3pm on a Friday needless to say I won't be attending as I would rather stay here and make some $$ ... that sounds bad doesn't it? I'll be home the following though and totally in need of some beach time. People say there are beaches in Halifax, yea I saw what they called a beach and it looks like someone bought some sand and placed it right beside a highway b/c there was some water there and **bing** there's a beach! People...
Anyway I didn't really come on here with anything much to say, honestly just waiting to web cam with my mother. I'll talk to you later later later later later...

Pamster

1 comment:

The Girls said...

Hi Pam,

I've been meaning to write a post for the blog, but somehow work keeps getting in the way :P I don't have the internet at home at the moment, so comments will have to do for the next week or so. I'm officially moving on the 27th and poor Lynds will be visiting and get to hang out in the middle of a move. At least she'll get to see the new place, right? Gotta look on the bright side. I promise I'll post as soon as I have something more interesting to tell you all. Miss ya.

MC

Oh yeah...my vacation is now officially August 4-15