Wednesday, May 24, 2006

**Another Blog Message**

Hey there ladies, well I have been so busy the past week. I'm getting ready to move on Saturday, and honestly have no energy left to pack! Although believe me I can't wait to get out of here! :) All weekend I was working on my propsal and I mean all weekend we are talking about not leaving the apt. or getting out of the chair for hours on end, Sat. till 8pm and Sun. till 11 pm wow...I think thats why I'm so tired today...Things are busy at work and I'm picking up extra shifts when I can, (espcially b/c I'm moving!!). I think that on Thursday night, Nadine and I are going to go to OPA's, its a greek resturant that Carolyn, Kendra, Michelle and I went to....some liked it more then others hahha poor Carolyn and the stuff tomatos :(

So Lyndsay about the songs for the race I'll name off stuff on my mp3 just for ideas:

Black Eyed Peas (their music is so up beat its always fun to listen to)
Pussycat dolls (beep, buttons)
Inxs (hes so hot!!)
Pink (she has some angry songs which make you work out faster sometimes grrr...)
And you know you can never go wrong with a little J. Lo yea yea


Anyway, Hope you all are having a good day I'll talk to you later xoxox love ya

Pam

1 comment:

The Girls said...

That was most definitely one meal of my life I will never get back. Do you guys know what I had the biggest craving for last night? I went to Dollarama to get props for my play and the Pizza Delight smelled so good, all I could think about was PD in the dish. Can't wait for that to happen. Anyway I fly out in like 3 hours so I better hit the road ladies. Have a great weekend everyone!
CT