Monday, May 15, 2006

I'll be home before August

Well it sounds like you had such a good night, I wish I was with you CT...love those guys! :) Well my weekend was full, Friday night I went to Evita which was really good some of the songs actually gave me goosebumps but it was no Madonna and Antonio.
Saturday night Beth, Becca, and me went out for a night on the town. Very interesting, and consisted of me playing pool (which I can't do), going to the pacifico, had some lebinese guys buying us roses....and then off to the Ale house (oh and we gave the roses away). Dancing it up at the Alehouse who do I see, Dave Macd. he seemed pretty excited, literally picked me up and was spinning me around, woudln't stop kissing my cheeks (on the face :p ) and I guess he is living here now. I introduced him to Beth who took it upon herself to work it, I mean, dance all up on him and then later she asked me if he was gay! hahaha I was like don't say that! Anyway it was a funny night. We took a cab to Alexanderas, which is a pizza place but have really really good poutine and just built a new one up here beside my apartment. So we ate there and then got the pizza delivery guy to drive us home!! hahaha it was funny.
Well I should go and get ready for work. I'll be home in July CT and maybe even in June...who knows!! :) You could always come and visit me when schools out! Visit my new pad! love ya all
Pam

1 comment:

The Girls said...

Wow that sounds like a good week-end too. I was home sick today with somesort of stomach ache that wouldn't let me stand up straight. That kind of sucked. As for visiting Hali I know I owe you guys a visit I'll just have to see when I can squeeze it in.
CT