Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I'd come home sooner if I could!!

Sorry CT...but I can't be there to party with you in July. When are you going to visit MC and Peggy in O-town??? Perhaps I could plan to meet up with you for a couple of days, depending on my schedule and if I have someone to watch Chloe. Anyone watch Grey's tonight???? I can't believe the season finale was 3 hours long...not that I'm complaining.
Help - I need running tips!! I only have two weeks to turn into a runner. :( I need a running fairy godmother to appear. I don't even know how long 10km actually will be. I've asked Matt to figure out a route while he's driving but I'm not holding my breath for him to actually do it. Ok, I'm off to bed. Miss you all lots.
Love, Lynds

3 comments:

The Girls said...

You'll do fine on your run, just make sure that you fill yourself up on carbs the night before(pasta)cause this will give you longest lasting energy for the next day! :) There was a big race here (Bluenose) and the girls went to an all you can eat pasta night at eastsides the night before. Thats a little I learned! :) talk toyou later
Pam

The Girls said...

Lynds, I think that perhaps you should look into switching to the 5k...anyway that'd be possible? It seems like a much more manageable distance in case you can't handle running the whole thing :D Not that you can't, but I don't want you to be over tired afterwards since we're going to have to go out on the town afterwards. It also seems I'm going to be moving early, meaning that saturday, but I'll talk to you and it'll be all worked out. I'm so used to unpacking these days that I'd probably be able to get it done in the time you're running.

MC

The Girls said...

I would agree with MC for this one Lynds. I don't know what kind of pace you keep when you run. Pegs and I do 5 k in about 30-35 min. It takes me about an hour to do 7 k and I don't think I've ever run 10 k. I would recommend running 5-6 k every day and choose one day a week where you do 10 k.
CT
And not sure on my dates for O-town yet.