Friday, May 19, 2006

www.myheritage.com

I came across this website (www.myheritage.com) while I was reading another blog on the internet. Basically, you upload a picture of yourself and it's some facial recognition software that looks at features of your face and matches it up with the celebrities in the database and compares how similar your facial characteristics are. Apparently it can change based on which picture you use, etc. I just did it and it's pretty funny. I suggest that everyone try it and post their matches. Mine were as follows:

  • Paula Abdul 73%
  • Geri Halliwell 70%
  • Jessica Alba 68%
  • Chelsea Clinton 66%
  • Alicia Silverstone 66%
  • Naomi Campbell 63%

I totally see the resemblence, don't you? Entertaining to say the least. Jessica Alba I'll take, but Paula Abdul?? Not so sure about that one.

I hope you all have more exciting plans for the long weekend than me. I'm going to try to pack everything so I'll have as much time with Lynds as possible next weekend. I also have to wait for the movers to get Bren's stuff, go shopping for stuff for the apartment with Pegs and hopefully stain my bedframe because right now it's plain and kind of ugly. I've been at work for 6.5 hours and it feels like 24. It's the day that's never going to end. Still no internet at home, so I'll have to wait until Monday to see if any of you take part in the good times to be had at that website.

Hope you all have great weekends :) Miss you.

MC

1 comment:

The Girls said...

wow michelle i'm really surprised that they didn't say Jann Arden!! hahaha