Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A new addition to my family...



my shoe family that is....I just got the best pair of shoes, I love them!! They have a really high heel though, so I hope that I don't fall down...

things are good with me, I'm busy studying all the things I need to know to work in the birth unit...my first day is on friday...I'm kinda nervous, but I'm sure it will go okay.

I also got my vacation for the summer...I have a week off in july and a week in august..I have july 8-14, and then aug 3-9...but in my schedule, I will have 5 days off in a row, so I can come home any of those times...so we'll have to get making some plans!!

love and miss you all lots!!!

Kendra

5 comments:

The Girls said...

I love the shoes!!! Good luck Friday!
Lynds

The Girls said...

I LOVE THE SHOES!!! They look like Louboutin's ?? Very nice!! :)

The Girls said...

That was from me..pam

The Girls said...

they're from my favourite store....aldo...but they didn't have any here or in any store east of montreal...so I ordered them off the website.

The Girls said...

Kendra, good luck at work today! Pam, best of luck with the move. I totaly feel your pain. Lynds, see you in a few hours. I think that's it. Once I get internet at home tomorrow, I promise I'll be more active on the blog again.

MC