Monday, May 08, 2006

35 more days!!

That's right ladies the countdown is on. Of course this time it's not to the reunion to end all reunions, it's to the end of the school year. What are the plans for the summer? Everyone is coming home at different times and you gals know me, unless I see it written down it doesn't really sink in. At first Lynds and I were thinking we should rent a cottage or something like the do in the 3rd Sisterhood book. Only problem there is that the time when MC is home just barely crosses with the time that Lynds is home. Maybe your cottage for a night or something Pam? I think this may be the summer I cease being a Peake's whorre. I know you're all rolling your eyes but it's been open two weekends and I've only been once on a Thursday. How unlike me! And yet when I got a phone call from there at 1:30 am Saturday morning it was so loud sounding there I was pretty glad I was home in bed and not there. Anyway my chalk board isn't going to wash itself. MC thanks for the pics, I'll show them to my class tomorrow. And go for it with this guy, who knows what your type may be. I'm going to UFIT tonight at 5:30 but will be home later if anyone wants to give a call.
Love you,
CT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Peakes my ass! This is going to be a great summer full of fun and that includes going to Peakes! Is it sick that I am across the country and I felt that little bit of excitement leading up to the weekend it opened? CT, by the time August rolls around you will feel differently. If not, there is always Jakes, right?

Marla

The Girls said...

Well who said she was lost in Calgary!! Of course Peake's will be on the agenda when everyone is home. Especially you Marla!!