Saturday, May 13, 2006

Time after time...

Oh ladies doesn't that bring back memories. I'm alone in C-town tonight and sitting at the computer and this was the first song I saw on my playlist. Oh biology labs. Anyway I'm pretty sure the boys are bailing on me because Neil's a little on the cranky side. So that's right I'm up for a big night of movies with June! Woohoo! Not sure though I'm not going to give up that easy. I may see what else I can come up with, I was pumped for tonight. I even actually figured out something to wear and everything! Does anyone need me to go give their mother a mother's day hug tomorrow? MC? I'll be going past your place on my way out to the school in the morning. Gotta go I need to finish the Sudoko and decide what I'm doing. Pam I hope Evita was amazing!
CT

No comments: