Sunday, May 07, 2006

Maybe I am DUMB!

Ok, Michelle you are most likley going to know what it is I'm going to say, but I found out and thought it was really funny. Remember the cooking show "whats for dinner" Well the woman on that show was Mary Jo Eustace. sound firmilar? Thats because shes caught up in scandal, her ex husband cheated on her with Tori Spelling and they just got married in Figii. When I saw her name first I was like where do I know that from, so like most people I googled her, and to my surprise it was Ken & Mary Jo!!! (Michelle, remember when he came to Zellers and made ceaser salad??) Anyway for those of you who don't remember I'm putting up a picture too! Hate to be the gossip one but I really thought it was funny that a small Canadian girl and boy was in such a big affair with someone soooo Hollywood!!
Chow ladies
Pam

No comments: