Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Vacation Days

I think that everyone should post the days that they are going to be in PEI in order to help poor Carolyn out!! :) I'm going to be home the weekend in of July8 and then in August from 11-20. I also have 2 weddings in July I don't know if I'm going to them cause they are both on Fridays! But if I only go to one that is July28th. I think that a night at the cottage would be perfect. We should figure that out and I can ask mom and dad if anyone is going to be there, or if they feel like running a whore house again? Could bring in some good bucks $$$. So as of right now thats my schedule but things could change depending on the thesis and where I am with that. Either way I decided to take a long holiday in PEI this year. I'll talk to you all later

Remember to wear a raincoat!

Love
P. xoxo

3 comments:

The Girls said...

I will be in PEI from July 1 - August 31. I'm hoping to tutor like 25-30 hours a week just to keep myself busy.
CT

The Girls said...

K, it's just been decided that I'm staying here for Canada Day. Carolyn from TO's going to come down to visit which is exciting. We just decided this evening. It was going to get to be too expensive to come home, as much as I really really wish I was going to be there. ON the upside, it means an extra couple of days off in August. CT, let me know when you're thinking of coming up here so that I can take a day or two off from work. Miss you all :D

MC

The Girls said...

I'm going to be all alone for the Festival of Lights!! :(