Thursday, May 18, 2006

Let's have another drunk post from Foxy

That was a funny one! Tell us how the new job is going, that is if you can get your calculator to stop popping up on your computer for long enough. As for the rest of you there must be more news than that. I went for a walk around VP last night. Man I love that place! There are 6 days of school left until my spring concert. Unfortunately I'm only here for 4 of them, causing a little bit of stress right now, espescially seeing as I haven't begun to think of costumes yet. I wish I could draw! I'm going to Markham, Ontario next week and on Saturday night we're going into Toronto to see the Lord of the Rings Musical. It's supposed to be really good so I'm kind of excited about that. Possibly going out on the town with the 'boy toy' and his friends this week-end. Should be interesting, although not the same without you gals. Anyway the actual reason for my post is MC and Lynds remember when we wrote "So Many Colours."? Well I actually read a spin off today. It was kinda funny. Every year the grade 6 teacher at Eliot River brings his class to meet my class and his class writes books about my class and brings them back. I've lent him "So Many Colours" both times. So of course these grade 6's come back with books with similar layout to ours and the whole punch out theme etc. When they leave most of them give the books to the grade 2's to keep. So then I read them to the class. Some of them are freakin hilarious and this particular group of grade 6 are, it's because I taught them when they were in grade 4;) So I was reading this one books and the girl wakes up in the morning and everything outside is gray. Its been raining and the rain has washed all of the colour out of the world. So the little girl gets really sad and comes up with a plan. She climbs a mountain and dumps paint in the clouds and the next time it rains everything gets coloured again. Anyway it was one of those crazy stories like ours. That was so much fun to do though. Anyway we have an after school social that I need to go to.
Later,
CT

No comments: