Friday, June 30, 2006

Happy Canada Day Everyone

For the occassion I will write in RED!!Not doing too much on Canada day this year. Rebecca got a cottage and is going down but Gus has to work which means Beth won't go down and I'm not going if its just Becca, Sean and me...no thanks. I'm going to a concert on Alderney Landing (Dartmouth) and Joel Plaskett is going to be there, thats on Sunday and I got Monday off yea yea.
I did end up getting tickets for the Dixie chicks, the concert i'm going to is on the 9th though, they put in an extra show which is good. I'm kinda excited about it :)
I saw the movie "Lake House" the other night and it was so good, a total chick flick. Beth and I went to see it, and there were 2 guys ALONE there in front of us....interesting....hahaha
Oh Lyndsay, I wanted to tell you there is a cd/dvd 2 disc of madonna and it has a 2hr.dvd with her concert ..invention concert (??) forgetting the name , anyway i wanted to get it but I picked up her new cd and the "special edition" of fried green tomatos!! So I 'll get it next time ( I saw it at the future shop...you most likely already have it) But I thought I would mention it.

Love you ladies, can't wait to see you soon

PS Mom told me that Peter Hooley is coming back and taking Dr. .??? place To think, hes only 27 wow...anyway

Happy Canada Day
Pam

1 comment:

The Girls said...

Callaghan I believe but don't quote me on this.