Thursday, June 08, 2006

Summer Time

Hi ladies,

I believe the exact schedule of arrivals is as follows:
  • Marla - August 3
  • MC - August 4
  • Amanda - very early August 5
  • KB - sorry I don't know exactly when you'll be home, but hopefully sometime around there
  • Pegs - August 5
  • Lynds - August 7
  • Pam - from what I remember, it's the next weekend

I arrive at midnight on the 4th, so I'll be raring to go on Saturday. Now I will provide a list of the things I'd like to do and places I'd like to go while I'm home (these appear in no particular order):

  • Brackley (to the right where all the cool kids are)
  • PD in the Dish
  • China Garden
  • Peakes
  • Jack's Pizza
  • Danny's
  • CT's
  • Marla's pool (she's offered to have pool parties every day!)

For some reason, these are the only places/things that I can think of at the moment. You will notice, however, that the majority of them revolve around food and/or drinking. This year we will definitely have to follow through on the liquor filled Nalgenes at the beach. CT, I think we should go back up to East Point to have those mussels that we never got like 2 years ago. I think that's all I've got for now.

For anyone who's interested, Nick Holland and Candice had their baby yesterday. He weighed in at 9 pounds, 2.2 ounces. Big baby considering how tiny his mom is. Still don't know his name, but I'm looking forward to shopping. He's going to be lucky growing up with about 10 honorary uncles to play with. Can't wait to see him too when I get home.

Alright, I'm out. Miss you all.

MC

PS - Lynds, I'll post the beer fest pic when I get home, and I learned this morning that my "care package" is in the mail and on its way from Australia. More on that when it arrives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super excited for August! Seems like everyone has planned their homecomings for the right time! I can't wait to experience C-town without having to worry about work. Your list of things to do sounds awesome! Although I might not be interested in the Anne tour, as some of you might know I have my reasons for disliking the freckly red-haired icon... haha I can't wait to party that first Saturday night!

Marla