Friday, June 09, 2006

August won't be so "gentle"

Ok Ladies....lets get this August vaction a bumpin'!! Carolyn I would really like to go to Canada Rocks, I've never been and would like to, is it playing when I"m home? If so I would really like to go. I'm down with pretty much everything on your list of doing, PD, The Beach, Frosty treat (which I now know why it tastes so good...they don't add anything to their soft serve ice cream where a lot of companies add water...), Peakes (day time and night time) and I'd really like to have a bonfire...any takers? And I'm always up for the Anne Tour.
I'm really struggling with something though, my friend Katie is coming down here to Halifax (now living in NFLD) on the Wednesday that I will be home. She is going to be here till Friday and then going to a concert in Moncton that weekend. I don't konw if I cut my trip short to come and see her for 1 day or what? I would hope that I would see her and probably would be I would be afraid I would see her for a couple hours of that day and I would hate to cut my trip short. I know it sounds like I already know what I want to do (stay on PEI) but I'm not sure how to tell her that. I already said I had my vaction book and I was going home...I'll figure something out.
Anyway, I'm really excited to come home, I hope its nice out though.

Can't wait to see everyone!
Pam
PS oh yea there is this new station here (and everywhere I imagine) called tvtropolsis and they are showing repeats of 90210!!! I'm pretty excited about it! :)

2 comments:

The Girls said...

Speaking of 90210 did anyone see Luke Perry on that new tv show last night? Holy receeding hairline! Oh an Anne tour would be splendid although I think we'd be the only takers on that one. I'm going to K-town tomorrow I believe to see two of my munchkins step-dance so I may have to pick up lunch at the ole Frosty Treat!! Have a great weekend ladies and I'll try to call some of you.
CT

The Girls said...

If you girls wait until the end of August...my friends Jane and Julie would love an Anne tour. I've very excited for August!!!!
L