Monday, June 05, 2006

Who knew I would feel this out of touch after 1 week??

Well, after a long awaited period I have returned to the land of the internet! Wow I think thats the longest I've ever gone without it...1 week +, thats scary. Well I have sinced moved into my apartment and to no surprise things have not slowed down here. I'm getting ready to present my propsal on the 22nd (good day for Lyndsay too...Madonna!!) and then at least I'll get a couple of days rest, then it will be onto my ethics application, enough about school though. I love my new place. It was long overdue for me to finally be on my own I've even gone swimming a couple of times.
So CT your going to the big city the same weekend I'm coming home eh?! I'm coming to PEI on the 8th mainly to get my hair donw and then we are also having a bridal shower for my cousin that same day. FUN FUN... I guess I'll catch you the next time I'm home, I'm sure you'll have WAY more fun in TORONTO!!!! clear the credit card!! haha
Well ladies, my new numbers are (902)233-4354 (C) I guess thats not new or (902)445-1029. I'll talk to you all soon soon! Love you lots and lots

Pam

1 comment:

The Girls said...

I know I realized that after I booked the ticket! I'll be in Ottawa this time not Toronto but still Silver City and Rideau Centre here I come. And of course my favourite store Librarie du Soleil.
CT