Thursday, June 08, 2006

Summer plans

Hello there ladies,
Well it looks like I am finally getting everyone's dates. Marla, Amanda, MC and Kendra all arrive home within 2 days of each other. I believe Aug 3-5. I was wondering for those of you who will be home was anyone interested in seeing Canada Rocks? Lyndsay and I went last year and went out to dinner first on Victoria Row and it was just such a nice fun evening out. The tickets are somewhat pricey but we're all working women. If any of you are interested let me know and I will get the tickets. Of course if you opted for Anne of Green Gables instead I'd be ok with that too ;) Actually no it's all new actors and who knows what it will be like this year. Instead mom and I are going to go see Anne and Gilbert. Also this is fun. I was looking at the Canada Day free concert website and Lennie Gallant is on at 8 followed by Joel Plaskett and the fireworks so I definitely want to be down there for that. Also in the afternoon is Elephant Rock. I was like whos that so checked their bio. It's Ian Toms, Dick Knox and John Connolly. John and Richard were both in Beauty and the beast, one was Gaston and the other was Maurice. And of course Ian needs no intro. I was talking to him like a month ago and he told me they were getting a band going so this is them. They're around 2 or so. Foxy you're going to be here right? We can make a day of it going from my apt to the park as parking does get kind of crazy. Of course we'll have to bring June to Lennie as she is biggest fan ever! All right that's all I've got. This weekend is predicting rain which is no fun.
Love you all lots and miss you more,
CT
If anyone has other suggestions of what they want to do when you guys are home let me know. Everyday will be Destinations PEI! And I definitely am craving PD in the dish!

No comments: