Saturday, June 24, 2006

Madness...


I want to see the show again!! I was a little disappointed when I heard there was a set playlist and found out it didn't include some of my favs (e.g. Like a Prayer and Material Girl). But after seeing the show, there is no way I could ever be disappointed. She put on such an amazing show complete with a gigantic disco ball, 20 unbelieveable dancers & 7 costume changes. Every little detail was choreographed. There were gigantic screens and many, many props. I want her to come back! Our shirts were awesome - pink with an M inside circle and covered with glitter and sequins. After the show, we heard some people saying "I didn't see those shirts for sale. They're cute." We were dying...it was hilarious. Now my excitement here for the summer is over and I want to go home!!! I can't wait to go to the beach. My nalgene is all ready. I found the perfect summer beverage - Boris cool. It looks exactly like water!!

Miss you lots! xoxo Lynds

This was the set list:
"Future Lovers/I Feel Love"
"Get Together"
"Like A Virgin"
"Jump"
"Live to Tell"
"Forbidden Love"
"Isaac"
"Sorry"
"Like It Or Not"
"I Love New York"
"Ray of Light"
"Let It Will Be"
"Drowned World/Substitute For Love"
"Paradise (Not For Me)"
"Music Inferno (with Where's the Party)"
"You Thrill Me/Erotica"
"La Isla Bonita"
"Lucky Star"
"Hung Up"

No comments: