Saturday, June 17, 2006

Coming Home ...

So I just decided that I was going to go to my cousins wedding on the 28th of July. I'm also going to get my hair CUT on the 29. Jen wants me to keep growing it and its killing me, this is the longest its ever been!!! Either way, I'm doing some cutting (it will be the weekend after Jen's wedding) . So that means I'll be home July 8 (no one is home then), July 28, and then in Aug. 11/12. I still don't know what to do about the whole Katie coming to Halifax, Beth mentioned that maybe she and her would take a drive over to PEI for a night or something. I'm not going to stress about it now but I don't know what to do, any ideas what to say?? Just found out that the week i'm taking off in Aut. so is Audrey (supervisor) and Victoria is coming back off her mat. leave, which means she'll be there by herself!! opps! Oh well. Well I better get back to the studies. Talk to you all later, hope your having a good weekend, let me know if you want me to try and get tickets for the concert!
Love
Pam

No comments: