Sunday, June 18, 2006

What a Predicament...

Very understandable Ms. Tessier I would definatly have a quandry with that one. What is going to be next, the frosty treat?? Maybe you can make him change his mind, although I have said on multiple occassions that PD in the dish has the best ceaser salad around??!! WOW

So ... I really think that this trip idea is great. If we plan it far enough in advance everyone will be able to get time off of work. This a trip to simply relax and have a blast, no worries , no stresses just pure fun..Now who wouldn't love a week of that??? I think I owe it to myself, and so do you ladies! :) Think about it...

Well I got a new entertainment center today. I'm pretty excited about it, Audrey's husband came over today and dropped it off. I bought it off of some guy(his family took the money of course...I'm not riping off the dementia patients) going into a nursing home so he couldn't take it with him. I got it for $35 and I saw it at Canadian tire for $169!! yea deal for me!! Now I realize how small my tv is !! hahaha oh well. I hope you all had a great weekend.

P.S. And Carolyn something to add on the whole cougar thing. Sean said something to me once that I love, and stick to these days when I feel that way out at the bar. We aren't old enough to be cougars just yet...when you turn 25 your a puma!! And they are still really cute!! :) (he even got me a shirt that said puma on it for my bday!! hahah) so keep that in mind.

Love ya
Pam

1 comment:

The Girls said...

I'm all for the trip In February. CT, I know we talked about going in March, but I think it'd be much better to go around the time of University breaks because at least then the resort would be full of people close to our our own age instead of high schoolers or families with kids.

In chatting with a co-worker I've discovered Cuba may be our best option for the following reasons:
a) there are no Americans there :)
b) there is no malaria in Cuba
c) the food in Cuba is less likely to make you ill

However, I'm also intrigued by Cabo San Lucas, Mexico if only because tons of celebrities have gone there lately.

We shall discuss more when we're all home.

MC

Oh...I also disagree with putting us in the category of cougars. I believe that there aren't many people out that you know now because most of the folks our age have moved away and are not yet home for summer break. I firmly believe it will be better come August 5th.