Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Two more days!!!!!

Hello girlies,
Sorry I've been MIA lately on here. I was busy working on my research proposal. It's also been a little overwhelming getting oriented to the floor. It's much better now - I'm finally feeling comfortable. I'm not a fan of working nights though - any tips Kendra??? Now I'm off work until Friday night. That means I have all day tomorrow and Thursday to get ready for Madonna!! I'm starting to get super excited again. I can't wait. She'll be in MTL tomorrow for the 1st concert. Maybe I can track her down! :) Can you imagine?? I would die!
Other excitement - I had last weekend off which was the St. Laurent street fair. St. Laurent is closed to cars and all the stores have sidewalk sales and all the restaurants and bars have huge patios. It's basically a huge party all weekend. I went out for drinks with some friends Friday night. Saturday, Jane, Chloe & I went up and down the street browsing the different tables and enjoyed mangoes on sticks (a street fair must). Chloe also got a present...

I want to check out P & W this summer too. I also liked the Corona bottles and chili lights. I think I would be fine with every possible change to the decor if they could only bring back Margarita man!! mmm...they were sooo good!
CT - I don't have any suggestions your bf who obviously has some kind of taste impairment if he doesn't like PD. I could maybe understand not being a fan of the ceasar salad...and maybe even the pizza(only if they've never eaten the greek veggie pizza)...but to not like the garlic fingers!!!!!! How is that possible??? You'll have to convert him!

I miss you girls lots and lots! Talk to you soon
Lynds

CUBA FEB'07 (or anywhere hot with an all-inclusive) - OH YEAH!!! IT'LL BE THE BEST MOST BESTEST TRIP EVER!!!!!!!!

No comments: