Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Come on ladies!!

I know that no one thinks they have anything exciting going on in their lives but just hearing what you all had for supper would keep me half interested. At least then I'd know something about you. Yes that's right the summer is fast approaching along with the one year anniversary since the reunion to end all reunions. So naturally I'm getting quite nostalgic. I have the whole summer free and I know I'll fill it with stuff and of course you ladies will be here in August but it's just weird you know. Drove out past the boardwalk on Saturday and it was like wont be coming out here with the girls until August. Which of course means that August has to be the most ridiculously bestest best August ever! Oh that's right Kendra we are totally starting that again. All right ladies that's all I've got. I'm thinking my closet needs a good cleaning and then I've got to pick up a cake for June's b-day.
Thinking of all of you,
CT

2 comments:

The Girls said...

I had pizza....haha

The Girls said...

I miss you too. I really would write more if I had stuff going on, but I don't. The most exciting thing I can tell you is that I'm trying to buy a car and it's a pain in the ass. It's proving to be surprisingly difficult to go look at cars without already having one since most of the dealers are in the middle of nowhere. Go figure. Wish me luck and I'll let you know how it goes. If you're lucky I'll have one before you get here :)

MC