Sunday, June 04, 2006

Catch up time....

okay girls, it feels like a million years since I've even turned on my computer, but in reality, it has been almost a week...I don't know what's wrong with me lately...I've been busy with the new job, which is going pretty well I think, and have been doing a few courses and lots of studying related to all the new shit that I need to know...Lynds, CONGRATS ON THE RACE!! that time is awesome!! MC, glad to see that the new apt is great, hopefully an air conditioner will be in the near future, post some pics soon!! CT, glad to hear that you had a good night out, and I will make a mental note about the breezer iced tea. Pam, I talked to you a couple of nights ago, I have no updates for you....

that's about it ladies, I have to go make my lunch for work tomorrow...what to make, what to make....

Kendra

No comments: