Saturday, June 03, 2006

Out on the town

Hello ladies,
MC, Pegs and Lynds I hope you guys are having an excellent time in Montreal. Wish I was there with you. As for me, last night Lynn and I decided to head out on the town. There was a ufit party at Jakes at 8 and that was the plan. Although with Lynn and I things never go according to plan. We went to the Gahan for supper and a couple of electric ice teas. We got the brownie desert to split because we both love it and of course Lynn ends up with it on her white skirt. So back to my place we go with a quick stop at the liquor store. We both decided to try something new. Bad idea... So over the course of the night I had two electric ice teas, 1 of those new bacardi ice tea breezers (so gross other 3 are in the fridge) 1.5 purple revs went to the bar and added two slings and two shots of baja and a beer to that mix. Not many people I knew out, these two guys came and sat with us. It was Jen Hogan's little brother and friend. Basically it was a good night out at the old Peakes but nothing really significant happened. Left around 1:30 because it was kind of getting old.
Anyway talk to you all later,
CT

No comments: