Friday, June 23, 2006

OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS AMAZING!


I just got home!!!!!!!!!!! The show was amazing. She was amazing and damn hot!! I thought I was going to lose my voice from screaming and my hands are still sore from all of the clapping. We got some awesome pics and videos so I'll post some soon. The concert was mainly new songs mixed with some old classics like Lucky Star, Like a Virgin, La Isla Bonita, & Erotica. (Like a Prayer didn't make an appearance...the song with her on the cross was Live to Tell.)

I'm exhausted now...I'll give a more detailed post tomorrow!

Love, Lynds

1 comment:

The Girls said...

Wow Lynds!! That's so amazing. Kinda surprised that Like a Virgin didn't make the list but hey Im sure it was phenomenal!
On the plus side I'm quite excited as well. My friend Lynn took a job teaching grade 2 French here on PEI next year. Yeah I still have friends!!
CT