Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Kendra vs. Pat and Willy's - Round 3

All right ladies, so I may have told you all that Pat and Willy's had been redone and how nice the decor inside was. I know we have a very long history with that place but it had admitedly gone downhill in the past couple of years. There was of course the time we were seated behind a pole and our waitress kept forgetting about us. Then there was the adding of rice to the once wonderful veggie burrito. And who could forget the machine that replaced margarita man. So I was extremely happy with the new facelift. Enter Kendra. What the hell where are the corona bottles? Where are the chilli pepper lights? They were tacky it's much nicer in here now. Kendra responds, they're not Mexi cali rosa I liked it the old way. I pointed out how much nicer the seats were than the old vinyl that sounded like you farted every time you moved. Kendra found these to be too soft. So over comes our waiter. Kendra, "Do you still make the margaritas with that machine?" "yes" Oh forget that then. Moving on he comes back and I'm like um do you remember when the veggie burritos had veggies in them and not rice and they were good? Can you still make them that way? No he says. Kendra orders, I'll have the chicken burrito with no rice in it. Waiter responds no we can't make them that way they're pre-made. Oh that's why they're so bad responds Kendra. We get our quesidillas which were I will admit just fair and that was the end of that. Walking out we saw Marcel leaving the gym and told him and he said the margaritas tasted the exact same. Obviously Kendra did not agree. Anyway so that was our excitement. Anyone else have any excitement or suggestions on my PD predicament>
CT

1 comment:

The Girls said...

okay, as I'm sure you all can imagine, this story is exagerated just a tad...Carolyn is actually the one who asked about the veggie burritos...and just to defend myself, he didn't specify that nothing could be taken out of the burritos, but just that nothing could be added...I would had to be allergic to something in that joint, because you would not be able to get anything to eat!! BUt I am just disappointed in P&W, as we have been very faithful over the years and the changes are just not good...but anyway, I went to Canada Rocks tonight and it was awesome!! If people are going in the summer, I am for sure in, if the dates work.

okay, back to hali tomorrow...talk to you all later

Kendran