Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Bored

I am so bored at work. I'm miserable! The morning went by really fast, but this afternoon's going to last forever! I just have a bunch of little things on the go at the moment and they're not doing much to fill my time. On the upside, CT will be here tomorrow night and she can distract me from work...at least in the evenings.

I hope everyone had a good Canada Day. Carolyn from TO was here. We had fun. Didn't do anything too over the top, but it was nice to just have someone around. We went downtown for the fireworks, saw the changing of the guard yesterday, saw the locks opening on the canal and wandered the Market. Pretty fun.

I don't really have much else to say. Just needed to distract myself from the office for a minute.

I'll be home one month from today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

MC

1 comment:

The Girls said...

Wow Michelle that sounds great. I'm sure you're really looking forward to CT arriving. She's so much fun and always so talkative! hehe