Saturday, July 15, 2006

Finally...words from Pam

Well I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing well. This week has been pretty damn crazy for me. On Thursday we had a strawberry Ceilidh at work the attendance was approx.300+ we were expecting over 500 but it was raining and we had to have it inside, so that was busy. So afterwards we have a couple drinks at the bar and smoking with the boss!! hahaha Needless to say that was interesting.
My visit at home last weekend was alright, it was so freakin' busy. I got my hair colored which makes me feel a lot better. The shower???? WOW it was pretty terrrible. The brides mother (my aunt) invited all these old relatives from all over...and I mean old, like can't walk, can't put food in their mouths or straighten their backs!! Mean, but I'm in gero. so i can get away with it!! :)
Besides that I met up with Debbie and we had an interesting night, first the Piolet House and then down by the jazz festival. We went to the "just us girls" shop and had maritnis yum yum...very strong!! :) One of the ladies that runs the place was there and I was asking her about the cotton candy pink expresso machine that was there, she said that ordered that from Italy, it was the only one that company ever sent to Canada.Anyway they sell lots of stuff, food, dessert, fun drinks, we should really.
As for the Canada rocks concert, Debbie would really like to go I was telling her about it so she will be my date...why do we HAVE to bring dates?? Can't we all just go as a group.?? Anyway I have lots to do today buying Jenn's wedding gift etc. Should be fun

OH YEA KENDRA AND I ARE GOING TO LIVE..AND WE GOT FRONT ROW SEATS!! (SUNDAY)!!

Can't wait to see you soon
Love
Pam xoxo

4 comments:

The Girls said...

How on Earth did you get front row seats??? CT and I saw them on Wed night and we were probably as far away from the stage as possible and it actually gave us the best view of any of the concerts we went to. Please take pictures of Ed for me...especially near the end when he takes off his shirt. His body looked amazing on the big screen, so I can only imagine what it looks like up close! If you get pics, I'll love you forever <3

MC

The Girls said...

pam, we don't need to find dates, we need to find a date - like a day- to go to the show....and about the tickets, we just got lucky...I'm not sure if my camera has any batteries but I'll do my best..

Kendra

The Girls said...

I'm so jealous girls of your tickets!!! Hope you have an awesome time. I'd also love to see pics.
Lynds

The Girls said...

Yeah they were really awesome I'm so going to get the cd sometime this week. Of course I almost missed Dolphin's Cry because I had to pee. It was horrible timing on my part. Yeah sorry if I didn 't word that right, totally meant we need to find a calendar date for Canada Rocks. All right later gals love you all
CT