Wednesday, July 19, 2006

No more suspense

Sorry MC I have been trying to get ahold of you for awhile, suppose you are busy doing that thing some like to call a career! :)
I am just heading into my last week of work and jumping for joy!!!
Next week will be relaxing. I am heading to the Okanagan to meet my new boyfriends' parents (met his dad already when he was in town for a drumming circle)......
New boyfriend.... His name is Woody (parents are hippies, guess his middle name and you win a prize). We met on the bus when I was coming home from work. Everything in this relationship is forming so easily. I am in love. I wanted to tell you all in person however I don't want to leave you in suspense anymore than I have to. I have never said, "I love you" to anyone before this. Sure I have been excited and abit overdramatic with some of my past "likes", however this one is different. I just know it. We are in for a long-haul.
I will still be arriving on PEI as planned August 5th but plans after that have changed a little. I am now staying on PEI until the end of October when I am then flying to Glasgow, Scotland and to Woody who is meeting me there. He is staying here in Vancovuer until his brother (whom he lives with now) finds a place to live and until he can get all the rest of his affairs in order. He ironicaly recievied his British Passport 2 weeks after we met.
I have finally met someone real. Someone who is willing to travel and has an amazing zest for life and actually nice.
I'll leave the rest of the details for when we meet. I am so happy!

Peace, Amanda

3 comments:

The Girls said...

I'm glad you're happy :) Everyone around here seems to be falling in love. I, on the other hand, have talked to boys in 5 cities in the last 2 days...all of whom I have or would really like to hook up with. What is my problem?? I guess on the upside 3 of them got in touch with me first. Oh my. I can't wait to hear all about your new man when we get home. Which day and time do you actually arrive? Can't wait to see you soon.

MC

The Girls said...

Congratulations Amanda that's so awesome!! Extremely happy for you.
CT

Anonymous said...

That's great! Can't wait to hear all your juicy details! I tried to call you, but alas, I can't find your cell amidst all of my paperwork. Call me!

Marla